2017 Referee Pay Schedule (Spring/Fall):
- 5v5 games (All Ages) 2x20 min halves, = $20
- Ages 8/9/10/11/12
- Inhouse LNUSC and MAA for FALL = $25 with 25 minute halves; SPRING = $20
- JIL League ages U11/12 games are 30 min halves, for $40.
- Ages 13/14/15
- Inhouse LNUSC and MAA for FALL = $35 with 25 minute halves; SPRING = $30
- JIL League ages U13/14 games are 35 min halves for $50, age 15 follows U16, see below
- Ages 16/19
- Inhouse LNUSC and MAA for FALL $80 (2 ref system each ref gets $40; 3-man would be $25, $25, $30) with 35 minutes halves
- JIL League ages U15/16 games are 35 min halves; 3-man system $57/$39/$39 for $135 per game
- JIL League ages U17/19 games are 40 min halves; 3-man system $64/$45/$45 for $154 per game
- ADULT league - $55 one referee / $80 two referee’s ($40 each) with 35 minute halves
ICSL League Fees click here
For Fall 2017, all MAA and LNUSC games are paid at the Community Park Snack Stand. Signed game score card = Game Envelope payment.
Winter (Indoor) games are $15 per game, paid by a Board Member or Coach at time of game
If there are any issues (i.e. non-payment) contact the Referee Coordinator. If a coach, snack-stand or registration table does not have funds for payment, notify the referee coordinator and we will coordinate payment.
Back to Officials Corner
JIL League Rules is also knows as the Southeastern Pennsylvania Recreational League (SE-PA Rec)